Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Little Mermaid, Andersen, Leibovitz, & Disney

I can already smell the briny, sea air!  :D  The photos just wreak of gorgeousness!  These are just two in the Disney Portrait Series, taken by Annie Leibovitz.

Actress Julianne Moore channeling the sea siren.  Isn't she breathtaking?  That red hair!  And that's Olympian, Michael Phelps swimming by.

Where Another World is Just a Wish Away



 Both gorgeous & scary gorgeous (have I over-used the word yet?), Queen Latifah as the wicked Ursula!

Where Memories Take Hold & Never Let Go 

8 comments:

  1. This is really a great read for me. Thank you for publishing articles having a great insight stimulates me to check more often for new write ups. Keep posting!

    Clover
    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post.Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very informative! So happy to be given a privilege to post a comment here.

    aissa
    www.joeydavila.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. At last! I found this truly amazing article. I am very happy that I found this very good article of yours. Very good info and very creative post. Thanks.

    Jenna
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete

  4. I accidentally viewed your blog and I was so amazed with your work that it touched the deepness of my heart. It made me sentimental. Thanks for posting.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. Start your day positively and the rest will follow. Please do visit my site.Thank you and have a good day.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Very interesting topics, I hope the incoming comments and suggestion are equally positive. Thank you for sharing this information that is actually helpful.


    ufgop.org
    ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to be given a privilege to post a comment here. You have a wonderful site. Thank you for the effort to publish this.

    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete