Monday, March 26, 2012

Katy Perry As A Little Mermaid

I tend to ignore pop culture...almost entirely...unless it was the pop culture of 40 to 50 years ago...or more.  I'm a horse with blinders.  So, while  I might be constantly bombarded with the music of Katy Perry, via restaurants or department stores or my siblings & their questionable music choices, I've never taken much notice.  Till now.  Obviously.   
     “It’s as if Lisa Frank had done The Little Mermaid,” described Katy.  Which could not be more true!  Her photo shoot with David LaChapelle for GHD is marvelous, in an under the sea way.  I've been salivating over her costume like a baby who's teething.  ;)  It's gorgeous!


 





(Don't ask me who the guy with the scary hair is...he could use some mermaid hair care.)

2 comments: